With 150+ passionate professionals in the Geographe team, the company continues to grow year on year, toward our goal of saving clients $500M by 2025.
Led by Sam Hyder, CEO and 3rd generation family member running Geographe, our problem solvers have diverse specialities, from manufacturing and repair to back end system integration, gear manufacture, and relationship management.
Through our vertically integrated operations, the Geographe team design, engineer, manufacture, supply and distribute over 50,000 different products. We also have the capabilities to provide on-site repair teams to advise on improving efficiency, cost savings (TCO), and safety.
Geographe’s efforts haven’t gone unnoticed over the years. Below are some of the acknowledgments we have received:
- 1989 – South West Small Business Awards – Winner – Small Business of the year.
- 1989 – Australian Design Award – Geographe Marine Winch – Independently Judged for Technical, Human and Commercial factors and recognised for Outstanding Design.
- 1995 – Western Australian Industry and Export Awards – Finalist – Human Resources Best Practice Award.
- 1997 – Western Australian Industry and Export Awards – Finalist – CY O’ Connor Award For Excellence in Engineering and Technology.
- 2001 – Western Australian Industry and Export Awards – Winner – CY O‘ Connor Award For Excellence in Engineering and Technology.
- 2017 – Mitsubishi Material Trading Corporation Australian Partner Of The Year Award – Winner
- 2021 – Australian Mining Prospect Awards – Winner – Innovation Catagory – Geographe patented Ball Stud Removal Tool.
2022 – SAP Best Run Awards – Finalist -Best Run SAP Intelligent ERP – Cloud